“You’re on Mute…” Presenting in the Digital World: Maximizing Your Impact and Efficiency
Date: Friday January 20th, 2023
Location: Virtual Online Session hosted by SoE via Zoom
For engineers & manufacturers (or employees working in the engineering or manufacturing industry) seeking to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their digital communications, particularly those taking place in the virtual (video) space. Program focuses on the best practices of on-screen delivery as well as tips for running more engaging virtual meetings.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
DISCLAIMER - Terms & Conditions:
By registering for this program, you authorize the University of Connecticut (“UConn”) to make and use the Recordings (as defined below) for advertising, promotional, educational, commercial and other purposes and agree to the other terms set forth below.
1) Grant of Rights. You grant UConn permission to photograph, film and record you in audio, audio-visual and other media (the “Recordings”). You further grant UConn permission to use, display, copy, reproduce, edit, distribute, sell and otherwise exploit the Recordings and any portion thereof for any purpose and in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter developed). The rights granted to UConn in this Release shall be perpetual and irrevocable.
2) Publicity. UConn may use any information obtained about you, including your name, voice, dialogue, likeness, appearance and biographic or other information in the Recordings, in connection with the exercise of any of UConn’s rights in the Recordings.
3) Copyright. UConn will own the copyright in the Recordings.
4) No UConn Obligation. UConn is not assuming any obligation to you under this Release. You will not receive any compensation or benefits of any kind for the rights granted to UConn in this Release. UConn need not make or use the Recordings or include you in any Recordings. You will have no right to review or approve the Recordings. UConn has no liability to you for any editing or alteration of the Recordings or for any distortion or other effects resulting from UConn’s editing, alteration or use of the Recordings.
5) General Terms. You warrant you are eighteen (18) years old or more. UConn may freely license, assign and otherwise transfer this Release and all rights that you have granted in this Release. This Release shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut.