Laboratory Quality Systems is an online professional education course that is intended to equip the participant with the breadth of knowledge needed to obtain laboratory data and results that are accurate, defensible and timely.
This continuing education course will address the following topics:
- Ensuring validity and reliability
- Laboratory procedures
- Quality assurance: procedures, tools, and methods
- Laboratory management
After completing this course, participants will:
- Gain practical knowledge of standard laboratory practices and quality systems required to oversee a scientific laboratory’s quality management program;
- Acquire the breadth of knowledge needed to obtain laboratory results that are reliable, accurate, interpretable, repeatable, defensible and timely; and
- Be able to successfully participate on a laboratory management team including budgeting and developing a technology strategy.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who benefit from this training include lab managers, quality assurance personnel, technicians and others who need to possess a practical knowledge of the standard laboratory practices and quality systems required to oversee a scientific laboratory’s quality management program.
For more information, view the course syllabus here.