In accordance with the CDC and USG guidelines for COVID19, the instructions below should be followed when arriving at the Testing Center in Strozier Hall:
1. Prior to entering the Testing Center, examinees are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This is a University System of Georgia requirement (https://www.usg.edu/coronavirus/). Any surgical or cloth face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as long as your mouth and nose are fully covered. If you do not have a mask upon arrival, one will be provided for you. Anyone not using a face covering will be asked to wear one or leave the area.
2. When entering Strozier Hall, if others are present in the lobby or main office, stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Signage will be available to direct you to an available seat. The Testing Center Staff will greet you in the lobby at the time of your testing appointment.
3. If you need assistance, please wait in the lobby if someone is already being helped in the front office until they exit.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby, locker room and testing rooms. Please be sure to sanitize your hands upon entrance and exit of the Testing Center and any other entry points.
5. Testing check-in will be done individually and the Testing Center staff will provide you with further instructions at the time of your appointment to ensure a safe testing experience for everyone.
6. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19, please call the Testing Center to reschedule your test.
*If you have any concerns about testing in a face to face environment, please contact our testing office at 678-839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.*