This magnet features a miniature plate, a reproduction of one of the original Aynsley plates used by Matilda Dodge Wilson at Meadow Brook Hall. Aynsley china, one of the oldest names in the pottery industry, was founded in 1775 in England by Master Potter John Aynsley. Matilda Dodge Wilson originally purchased this cobalt blue and gold Aynsley pattern (no. 8022) through Tiffany & Company of New York for her residence in Bar Harbor, Maine. The chinaware service was eventually relocated to Meadow Brook Hall where it remains today.