This store will allow you to request a replacement diploma for any reason.  You will be charged $15.00 per copy requested.  You must complete and submit a Duplicate Diploma Request Form to the Office of Records and Registration before you can complete the payment process. If your legal name has changed, and you wish to have a diploma that reflects your new name, you must submit a Request for Change of Name, Address, or Social Security Form (note the requirements for acceptable documentation on the second page) to the Records and Registration department at as well as this diploma request and payment online. Your replacement diploma will be mailed to you.

Duplicate Diploma