Open Records Information Request Payment

Charges for copies of public information are set by the Texas Building and Procurement Commission (TBPC). For additional information regarding charges and how to order, Visit the ACC Open Records site

You will need the Opens Record Request number (ORR) shown on your letter to make payment.

Once payment is made, print a copy of your receipt. To pick up up the copies, bring your receipt to the Public Information and College Marketing office at Highland Business Center.