Skip to Main Content
Winthrop University Marketplace Mall
Toggle Main Navigation
Enter a site search term and use the ENTER KEY to submit your search
Items in Cart 0
Education Career Fair
Career Fairs & Career Tests
Education Career Fair
EDUCATION CAREER FAIR
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Richardson Ballroom (Inside of DIGS Building)- Winthrop University
Safety Precautions: Per University Policy, masks and face coverings will be required for all attendees inside of the building
Registration Fee: $125
2 representatives, 1 table & tablecloth, and boxed lunch
*Each additional rep will incur an additional $25 fee.
*Each additional table will incur a $50 fee
I understand that my participation in the Education Career Fair that is facilitated by the Center for Career Development and Internships, is subject to all of the following conditions, promises, agreements, and understandings:
1. I understand my participation in this organization has an elevated risk due to the global pandemic known as COVID-19.
2. I have considered my own personal health status and increased risk factors inherent with working within this organization, including the risk of exposure or infection by COVID-19, and decided to proceed with the experience.
a. Individuals who test positive, feel ill, or experience illness after an event have a duty to report it to email@example.com and to isolate until they receive further instruction.
3. I agree to comply with all applicable state and federal public health guidance relevant to my experience with this organization.
4. I acknowledge and understand that masks and face covering are required for the entirety of the event. As stated by the university president, "With the full support of the trustees and our leadership, the face coverings requirement will be in effect immediately for all members of the campus community, regardless of vaccination status, while around others indoors in all of our campus facilities, including classrooms and laboratories."
5. I agree to abide by all guidelines, policies, and protocols required by this organization and Winthrop University, including all COVID-19 safety precautions.
6. I agree to comply with all Winthrop requirements for personal and environmental safety related to the reduction of exposure and spread of the COVID-19 virus, which currently include:
a. Self-monitoring for COVID-19 related symptoms and reporting any observed to Winthrop Health and Counseling
b. Practicing social distancing of six feet or more, where practical
c. Properly wearing an appropriate facial covering when in the presence of others
d. Ongoing attention to hygiene practices (i.e. washing hands frequently or utilizing hand sanitizer when soap and water is not readily available)
e. Reporting any positive COVID-19 diagnostic test results to Health and Counseling
f. Following any University guidance to isolate or quarantine.
7. I agree to comply with all applicable state and federal public health guidance relevant to my experience with this organization, to include but is not limited to: CDC, EEOC, OSHA, SC DHEC, AccelerateSC.
8. Student organization behaviors and events which result in an outbreak or undo strain on institutional resources could result in judicial action.
9. I acknowledge and understand that I must adhere to all policies and procedures outline in the Student Code of Conduct.
I have read this “Release and Assumption of Risks Agreement” with respect to internships and experiential learning and understand and accept both the terms and the risks I am assuming. I forever RELEASE, WAIVE and DISCHARGE, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE Winthrop University, its trustees, officials, employees, students, agents, and representatives from, against, or on account of any and all demands, claims, actions, suits, damages (property and personal), losses, liabilities, injuries (including serious bodily injury and death), sickness, illness, costs and expenses (collectively “claims”), arising directly or indirectly out of or related to the experience. I voluntarily sign this agreement to evidence my agreement to its terms and conditions."
Add To Cart