• Providing Solution-Focused Supervision in a Developmental Framework - Learn about the developmental features of counselor trainees and Solution-Focused Counseling techniques that can be employed with them in supervision. This video serves as an orientation to the clinical aspects of supervision.
• Clinical Supervision: The Discrimination Model - Learn about Bernard’s model of supervising counselor trainees. This is a “re-training” video for supervisors who require additional and/or updated training in supervision.
One (1) continuing education clock hour for $25.00 (per video session). To participate in the continuing education opportunities, please follow the steps below:
1. Purchase access. Add one or both of the sessions to your cart.
2. View one (or both) of the videos. Once you have viewed the video, please email Dr. Robin Lee at email@example.com to receive access to the online quiz.
3. Complete the online quiz (must answer 70% of the questions correctly). You will receive a certificate of completion.
For more information, please contact Dr. Robin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MTSU Professional Counseling Program has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP #4216). Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.